NOTE: Filters are sold in units of 10 per box. Pricing shown is "each." Please order in mutliples of 10.
Our DCB Series filter cartridges provide reliable removal/reduction of chlorine, chemical contamination, and sediment from water. The depth filter media used in the outside of the cartridge provides efficient particulate removal. The inside of the cartridge is a solid extruded carbon block. Replacing standard carbon cartidges with the DCB Series cartridges can result in better filtration performance and significantly fewer cartridge change outs.
- Standard 10" Length, 2 1/2" OD
- Integrated 15 micron sediment pre-filter
- Anti-Microbial FDA Polypropylene yarn retards the growth of algea and micro-organisms resulting in much longer cartridge life.
- Higher VOC removal than conventional granular activated carbon cartridges of comparable physical dimensions.
- Greater capacity and efficiency in chlorine removal than granular activated carbon cartridges.
- No channeling, bypassing, or unloading of carbon fines.