The FF Series Filtration System consists of a durable FFH stainless steel filter housing and various FFC high capacity filter cartridges. The FF Series System provides a compact, simple, and economical system for filtration of water and various liquids.
While 4 1/2" diameter filters are traditionally limited to 10" and 20" lengths, the FF Series Filtration System accommodates 30" length cartridges for added capacity and flow. The extra filter media within an FF filter will result in an increase in filter life. For example, a 30" tall filter can provide up to 9x the life of a 10" tall filter.
Closure type: Band Clamp
Construction: 304 SST
Inlet/Outlet: 1 1/2" FNTP
Max Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar)
Max Temperature: 212 F (100 C)
- Various cartridge options available
- Easy cartridge change-out with top loaded design
- Rugged, long-life stainless steel housing
- Longer time between filter changes
- Positive seal to assure "no bypass"
- Space saving, lightweight design
- Easily movable for portable filtration
- Economical filtration solution