Activated Coconut Carbon Filter Cartridge for the removal of chlorine and to improve the taste and odor of water. It's composed of a coconut-based granular activated carbon media and integral pre and post filter. This filter is designed to allow water to enter the bottom of the cartridge then filter through the entire carbon bed before exiting at the top. This maximizes contact time and thus the adsoprtion amount.
- 20-micron post-filter reduces carbon fines
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Coconut Carbon
- Fits all standard 20" x 2.5" Housings
- Flow Rate: 5,000 Gallons @ 1 gpm* (18,900 liters @3.8 L/min)
- Initial ∆P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 9.0 psi @ 1 gpm (0.6 bar @ 3.8 L/min)
- Fits all standard 20" x 2.5" housings
- Temperature Rating: 40 degrees F to 125 degrees F
Compatability: Fits Culligan / USFilter / Ametek / Pentek / Cuno 20" Standard Whole House Water Filter
Replaces: Pentek GAC-20, Waterfilters.NET GAC-20-WF
Please order in multiples of 10 ea.